HIG will function as the Infusion Compounding Pharmacy for healthcare practitioners. We will provide a variety of IV products to be infused in the alternate site setting:
- Bone-Modifying Agents
- Iron preparations
- Multi-Vitamin / Electrolytes
- Other therapies prescribed by the practitioner
The healthcare providers can increase services to the patient and deliver high-quality outcomes by administering IV infusions in their facilities.
- Prepare all infusion products in our sterile clean room through our quality compounding processes to avoid any contamination or medical errors.
- Make safe daily deliveries of all prepared products to the healthcare practitioner’s facility on the day of the scheduled therapy.
- Secure pre-authorization for treatment – Our Reimbursement Specialists manage all financial aspects of the provided infusion products including insurance coverage verification, obtaining authorizations and initiating copay assistance applications.
Benefits to the healthcare provider:
- The healthcare provider has no physical inventory of medications.
- The healthcare provider has no product carrying costs.
- The healthcare provider does not assume any risk with Medications (purchasing/billing/reimbursement).
- The healthcare provider can get reimbursed for infusion therapy administration directly from the patient’s health insurance plan.
A licensed pharmacist is available to the prescribing physicians, their staff, and patients, on a continuous 24/7 basis to address any questions or concerns regarding their treatment.
For more information, please call 855-444-3979 ext. 124 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.